There are pros and cons for both frequencies. Sports “105.3 The Fan” KRLD-FM is currently the lowest rated full coverage FM in the market with a mere 1.2 share, however it is the flagship station for the Dallas Cowboys and part of CBS’ growing FM Sports portfolio. Spanish CHR “Mega 107.5” KMVK is does much better with a 2.8, but its 16.5kW class C1 signal has deficiencies in the northern reaches of the Dallas/Fort Worth market when compared to 105.3, or Clear Channel’s “106.1 Kiss-FM” KHKS and “102.9 Now” KDMX.
Amping Up In Dallas?
May 21, 2012 at 3:42 pm By Lance Venta
- Family Radio Sells Trio To EMF
- KCPW Salt Lake City Drops NPR Affiliation
- Double The Cool In Binghamton
- Atlanta Morning Show Fired For Mocking Former NFL Player With ALS
- WNSR Nashville Launches Translator
- FCC Sets LPFM Filing Window
- Lite’s Out In Chicago
- Clear Channel Acquires Pair Of Orlando Area Translators