Loehmann's Going out of Business (featured on The Nanny and Undercover Boss)

RadioInsight Community Forums Television Insight National Television Loehmann's Going out of Business (featured on The Nanny and Undercover Boss)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dave dave73 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Marc B
    Marc B
    Participant

Loehmann’s Clothing Store one of Fran Fine’s favorite stores to shop at on The Nanny and was featured on Undercover Boss earlier this year has filed bankruptcy for a 3rd time and is Going out of Business for good.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/loehmann-files-bankruptcy-time-plans-shutdown-article-1.1549364

Profile photo of Dave
    dave73
    Participant

Looking at what they sell for men, their clothes look hideous. They’re one store I would never shop at, if they were in my area. Right around the same area of New York, my area just got a Shoppers World, & I’m not all that thrilled at what they sell either for men’s clothing. Their clothing looks like the clothing I remember Goldblatt’s selling in Chicago, up until the time they went out of business for good in early 2003. Loehmann’s appealed to the high income shopper, while Shoppers World goes for the low income shopper.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.