Sue Brady gone from mix?

RadioInsight Community Forums Northeast Boston Sue Brady gone from mix?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of John Garrett John Garrett 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ryanradio
    Participant

Haven’t heard her on in the afternoon the past few days and on mix’s website she’s nowhere to be found…

Neg Ative
    Participant

from her FB page

All good my friends, thank you for your kind words of friendship and support. I’ll be home with my family and a part-timer at my home-away-from home, Mix 104.1.

https://www.facebook.com/sue.b.hartigan

Ryanradio
    Participant

Wonder what that means? They force her out? Or she left on her own to be with her family…

theotherguy
    Participant

Her facebook says that she’ll be back part time. If she was forced out she wouldn’t be saying that she’d be coming back.

She’s gone on long-term leaves before for family. This must just be another one.

Too bad, the three of them together was awesome. Such great chemistry.

John Garrett
    Participant

Sue is actually a Total Traffic employee and not an employee of Mix/CBS. She is what they call an embedded employee meaning she worked out of the clients studio and not at Metro/Total Traffic office Total Traffic formerly known as Metro Traffic Control moved out of their studios in the Ch. 7 building and into new studios at the old Kiss 108 building at 99 Revere beach Parkway in Medford.

theotherguy
    Participant

Sue is actually a Total Traffic employee and not an employee of Mix/CBS. She is what they call an embedded employee meaning she worked out of the clients studio and not at Metro/Total Traffic office Total Traffic formerly known as Metro Traffic Control moved out of their studios in the Ch. 7 building and into new studios at the old Kiss 108 building at 99 Revere beach Parkway in Medford.

This is incorrect. I know Sue and she was a WBMX/CBS employee working out of the CBS building in Brighton as she always has. Mix only uses metro traffic employees in the morning. Sue was considered an afternoon co-host who happened to do traffic.

John Garrett
    Participant

You may be right and she may be a CBS employee now but I worked for Metro/Westwood One for six years and when I left in 2008 she was doing Mix in the afternoon andt I am certain she was a Metro employee. I saw her name on employee lists, payroll sheets, work schedules and metro email lists.

But this is not worth debating about I hope she is well and will continues to prosper in broadcasting.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.