Wilma Smith

RadioInsight Community Forums Midwest Cleveland Wilma Smith

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of 74wixygrad 74wixygrad 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MediaFan85
    Participant

She’s now doing commercials for Discount Drug Mart. I first saw them on Channel 19 and later on Channel 8. Glad to see her back on TV.

vjm1
    Participant

She’s now doing commercials for Discount Drug Mart. I first saw them on Channel 19 and later on Channel 8. Glad to see her back on TV.

Her old WEWS co-hort Don Webster has also been resurfacing in ads lately…doing commercials for hearing loss centers.

MediaFan85
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>MediaFan85 wrote:</div>

Her old WEWS co-hort Don Webster has also been resurfacing in ads lately…doing commercials for hearing loss centers.

I have seen the ads with Webster. He still looks well.

Wilma’s husband also appears with her in the commercials, though his appearances are a bit awkward since he rarely speaks.

74wixygrad
    Participant

I guess when you place a long time familiar face and voice in a commercial, such as Wilma, Don Webster, or Jim Mueller, the advertisers figure people will want to buy from an old friend.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.