104.7 DC to translate WWDC-HD2

RI Community Forums Mid-Atlantic Washington, DC / Baltimore 104.7 DC to translate WWDC-HD2

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of erwin33 erwin33 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of aaron
    Aaron
    Participant

Just heard a legal ID on DC101’s HD2 for “W284CQ” which is the 104.7 translator in DC. I flipped over to 104.7 but they’re still simulcasting WIHT. Looks like they’ll be simulcasting DC101’s HD2, which is currently Active Rock, soon.

Profile photo of ksradiogeek
    ksradiogeek
    Participant

Just heard a legal ID on DC101’s HD2 for “W284CQ” which is the 104.7 translator in DC. I flipped over to 104.7 but they’re still simulcasting WIHT. Looks like they’ll be simulcasting DC101’s HD2, which is currently Active Rock, soon.

I doubt it will remain active rock, considering how the format has been lately.

Profile photo of erwin33
    erwin33
    Participant

Flips into Cherry Blossom Radio a temporary radiostation. I guess when the Cherry Blossom Radio festival ends, the station flips again to something like Iheart 80’s. It’s the same format right now and also the same format Iheart 80’s Radio use in San Fran CA.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar