105.7 flips to Classic Rock

RadioInsight Community Forums Midwest Columbus 105.7 flips to Classic Rock

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  schmave 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

chad43358
    Participant

Something along these lines would be incredible:

https://981thebullicons.iheart.com/music/recently-played

schmave
    Participant

Maybe I’ll give QTT another try. I took 1270 off my presets after the format switch (but kept 96.7 for when I go up that way and happen to flip over). Any fresh take is welcome. The deeper the playlist, the better.

I took 105.7 off my presets Friday and put 93.3 back on after a few years. I’ll put it back on in the fall if they keep the Bengals games, which I was told by a friend in the know will indeed be the case. Was told the Indians’ fate is to be determined.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  schmave.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  schmave.

NuRoo2
    Participant
    On a side note, I prefer WQTT’s playlist over all the classic rockers in town. I’ve been hearing music that I haven’t heard in years like April Wine, etc. It’s too bad they are half pirates at the moment with their mysterious call letters for 96.7…
    Been listening to the stream a lot for a couple days, and couldn’t agree more.  They play some great stuff from the 80s, 70s (and even a little 60s) that I haven’t heard on local Classic Rockers for years.  Sometimes a little, sometimes quite a bit.

chad43358
    Participant

They’re still having terrestrial issues though. Their STL often fades in and out with buffering type sounds and minutes of silence. I’ve notified whoever runs their Facebook page and they say “they are working on it.”

I’d probably start with being honest with the FCC though…

schmave
    Participant

I have noticed STL issues with 1270/96.7 and the 95.1 side of WMNI quite a bit lately. Even if 95.1 sounds bad, 920 sounds just fine (well, other than the mono AM sound).

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php