106.7 the D is now an Alternative Rock.

RadioInsight Community Forums Midwest Detroit / Michigan 106.7 the D is now an Alternative Rock.

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nathan Obral 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dsportsgirl
    Participant

For the first time since 1999, Alternative Rock return to Detroit as 106.7 to the D flip to Alternative as ALT 106.7.

Joseph_Gallant
    Participant

I suspect iHeart made the flip as a pre-emptive more to prevent the “new” Entercom from flipping one of their area stations to alternative rock.

Nathan Obral
    Participant

I suspect iHeart made the flip as a pre-emptive more to prevent the “new” Entercom from flipping one of their area stations to alternative rock.

I disagree completely.

If WDZH was going to be flipped, it would have happened with WBMP, KVIL and WJMK. Instead they are holding their own against WKQI, keeping 95.5’s ratings down enough to help both 97.1 and 950. Plus WOMC and WYCD perform well.

Adult hits apparently didn’t click with WDTW, and as 88.7/93.9 no longer target or serve Detroit, iHeart decided to go after both stations on both sides of the border. This really and truly hurts BellMedia.

Recorded in Ultra Stereo, the ultimately superior cousin to Normal Stereo!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php