1090 W I L D

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.
  • Posted In: Boston

• Participant

Radio One was a terrible owner of 1090 and the current owner is even worse . The current owner can’t even shut on the1090 signal . Time for the FCC raid this signal and sell it off to someone ( or group ) who cares about having a Radio station .

Participant

Radio One was a terrible owner of 1090 and the current owner is even worse . The current owner can’t even shut on the1090 signal .

I think RadioOne was a good company, until they got themselves in a financial jam….then, like most companies, everything was on the table to help save the company.

Who is the current owner?

Participant

Radio One was a Awful owner of 1090 . They didn’t  know what to do with 1090 . Radio One kept switching formats on 1090 ( Urban, Urban a/c, Gospel . Talk, China ) . Current Radio Slum lord is Radio Boston Broadcasting Inc.

Participant

Radio One was a Awful owner of 1090

What years did R1 own them? I don’t know if any other owner could have done anything with it either.

They didn’t know what to do with 1090

Would anyone have known what to do with 1090AM?

• This reply was modified 1 day, 23 hours ago by  OldNewsGuy.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

css.php