The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  neilraimo 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dillon

What are the so called new owners going to do with this trainwreck.  I do enjoy hearing a variety of music on the AM band from disturbed to imagine dragons to lady ga ga to a variety of country artists.  I guess they are the real BEN playing anything they want, but how long can it last…

The Radio Kid
    Participant

Is this the 1360 owned by John Forsyth licensed to Washington TNSP, NJ?  If so, I thought they were brokered?

--TRK -- Content Editor -- Clearing The Static
    http://clearingthestatic.tripod.com

dillon

that’s the one but from what I heard, he sold it in the summer, since then, all the brokered programs are gone and its all over the place music wise, since then.

ptocdj

Forsythe STILL owns it…there is currently no application pending with the Commission…trainwreck is kind…tick…tick…tick…what a terrible waste of a frequency where it could and should be so much better…

neilraimo

It seems every time I tune them in, they are some sort of Hispanic format, never heard any other theme…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php