93.3 Classic Hits

RadioInsight Community Forums Southeast Nashville 93.3 Classic Hits

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  firepoint525 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dougdean
    Participant

is no more, I’m guessing. Stunting with Christmas music. Next format? (Someone feel free to post to other site: I can’t get my PW reset e-mail).

JustinT
    Participant

Seeing as they aren’t stunting with Macarena (the Cromwell classic), and the 93.3 Classic Hits web presence is still around and acknowledges the Christmas music, seems like it’s just a seasonal move.

Elsewhere on the dial: Mix 92.9 turned on the jolly yesterday, and The Fish appears to have taken its annual plunge as well.

Phil
    Participant

Cromwell just launched another translator in Greenbrier for the AM.  It’s a lot of work for two signals.  I wish they would put more effort into the AM since it covers more of the metro.

firepoint525
    Participant

Agree with Justin.  If this were a format change, there would be a name change to go along with it, as well.  They are OFF my presets until the holiday season is over.  Classic hits stations just DON’T do this!

Lance Venta
    Participant

Classic hits stations just DON’T do this!

Except WOGL Philadelphia, KLUV Dallas, KLOU St. Louis, KQQL Minneapolis, WODC Columbus, and that’s just in the larger markets.

firepoint525
    Participant

Classic hits stations just DON’T do this!

Except WOGL Philadelphia, KLUV Dallas, KLOU St. Louis, KQQL Minneapolis, WODC Columbus, and that’s just in the larger markets.

It has never happened here, unless someone was stunting a format change, which doesn’t appear to be the case here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php