ALT ROCK brand comming to Providence.

RadioInsight Community Forums Northeast Rhode Island ALT ROCK brand comming to Providence.

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Fitzpatrick 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kenrichards71
    Participant

Heard a rumour that the 104.7 translator will become Alt Rock.

That’s all I was told.Could WHJY-HD2 become the simulcast on 104.7?

Currently WHJJ 920 am is using the channel which in my opinion is a better use.

WBRU-LP is supposed to be phasing out of the Alt rock simulcast of wbru.com .

Although all I hear is WBRU programming.Nothing from WFOO or WSSX.

Mike Fitzpatrick
    Participant

WHJY doesn’t transmit in HD, and won’t for the foreseeable future.

104.7 comes from 93.3 HD3. It will be where the Alt Rock format originates from on the Cranston translator.

kenrichards71
    Participant

WHJY doesn’t transmit in HD, and won’t for the foreseeable future. 104.7 comes from 93.3 HD3. It will be where the Alt Rock format originates from on the Cranston translator.

So you have heard of this happening.
    I know K-love was on Wsne 93.3 hd 3.

Mike Fitzpatrick
    Participant

What I meant is, if the Alt Rock flips happens in Providence, it would be on 93.3 HD3. There is a long back story as to why K-Love was on 93.3HD3 and it had to do with the 104.7 translator. That all ended with the 95.5 purchase.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php