AM 1090 W I L D

RadioInsight Community Forums Northeast Boston AM 1090 W I L D

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  OldNewsGuy 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

rapking
    Participant

Are they now on 24 Hours ?

1960sdj
    Participant

They were last night, I heard them, but they may not be doing so legally. I don’t know of them being granted any nighttime authorization.
    They were also heard on the air illegally at night for a couple of nights a few years ago, shortly after they began running CRI programming. They had no nighttime authorization then.

Mike Fitzpatrick
    Participant

They were last night, I heard them, but they may not be doing so legally. I don’t know of them being granted any nighttime authorization.
    They were also heard on the air illegally at night for a couple of nights a few years ago, shortly after they began running CRI programming. They had no nighttime authorization then.
    They do not have any nighttime authorization. They only have Daytime and Critical Hours. If they were on after critical hours, they are in violation of their license.

Uncle Kaimbridge
    Participant

They’ve been cheating for the past few nights (since Sat. Nite-Sun. morning?)!

~Uncle Kaimbridge~
           02205–2602–029
      [42.3509°N–71.0538°W (FN42li34nf)]

**** Void Where Permitted;
            Limit 0 Per Customer. ****

Tom McNally
    Participant

So maybe one of you guys that can hear the station could do them a courtesy and call and TELL THEM they are staying on at night, so they can fix the problem, rather than accusing them of cheating, operating illegally, violating the terms of their license, etc.

OldNewsGuy
    Participant

Tom McNallyParticipant
    So maybe one of you guys that can hear the station could do them a courtesy and call and TELL THEM they are staying on at night,

Maybe…if you could tell us how to contact the station. 😉

They have no offices, no personell, no phone number, etc.

In the past, when their audio was whisper-level…people emailed and called headquarters with no response.

Tom McNally
    Participant

I called the number listed in the Public File, and spoke to someone in engineering within seconds.   She said she’d look into it.

Let me know if you hear WILD after 8:30PM with some details and I’ll call back if necessary.

OldNewsGuy
    Participant

I called the number listed in the Public File, and spoke to someone in engineering within seconds. She said she’d look into it.

Let me know if you hear WILD after 8:30PM with some details and I’ll call back if necessary.

That was done previously with no results.

Lets see what happens

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php