AUDIO: Warren Lawrence on WKNY – 9/2/17

RI Community Forums Northeast Hudson Valley / Albany AUDIO: Warren Lawrence on WKNY – 9/2/17

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MTN Productions 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MTN Productions
    Participant

After a brief hiatus, I’m back to post airchecks. Will start things off with Warren Lawrence as heard on WKNY from this past weekend where he hosted a Saturday afternoon oldies show plays 6 hours of your favorite oldies, just like WGNY’s “Fox Oldies’ and WROW’s “Magic 590/100.5” combined along with forgotten favorites. This is a pretty good show, and Warren Lawrence has done a great job with the show and the station itself. Warren has been with WKNY since the 1970’s and still is today. During the 2nd and 4th hours, you’ll hear two great interviews including Diane Renee who did “Navy Blue”, and then John Davidson, you know him from the 80’s version of “Hollywood Squares”? He was on there. Plus two hours of doo-wop music in the last two hours.

Since I was going to post the full show unscoped, I decided to do a scoped version of this aircheck, because Lance Ventra doesn’t want to do that due to copyright issues. I take the music out of the aircheck to avoid copyright troubles, and then end up posting it to YouTube. I’m allowed to post scoped airchecks on YouTube, because there’s no music on there since I pulled them out, so that I’m aware of copyright police. So I made my attempt to do so.

This aircheck is from that day when WKNY is in the brink of selling the station to Radio Kingston, Townsquare is still under WKNY in its final months until the station is going to be sold to Radio Kingston according to the article last month. Enjoy while you can.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar