Bob Miller Sounds Terrific on WBPM

RadioInsight Community Forums Northeast Hudson Valley / Albany Bob Miller Sounds Terrific on WBPM

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MTN Productions 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MTN Productions
    Participant

When I was arriving at my job, a driver was tuned to WBPM and got Bob Miller on, I just want to say is that Bob Miller sound so terrific on WBPM. He does a tremendous job doing mornings on WBPM, and sounds a lot better than Scott Shannon on WCBS-FM. I will be start listening to him if TuneIn will be removing all of the Entercom station soon starting next month and in August for the former CBS Radio stations and I will start listening to Bob Miller on WBPM. I have a few airchecks of Bob Miller when he was WGNY-FM’s “Fox Oldies” back in October 21st 2011 where he did his last show doing evenings, and then his first official show on WBPM from October 24th that same year.

Bob Miller was formerly the morning guy on WCZX’s former “Oldies 97.7” and “Mix 97” until he left back in late February 2011 after the launch of WGNY-FM’s “Fox Oldies”.

I will be listening to Bob Miller on WBPM if TuneIn will not be able to stream Scott Shannon on WCBS-FM starting July or August when Entercom ceased their online streaming from TuneIn to stream exclusively to Radio.com.

Will have to update my own radio schedule ASAP.

Any thoughts?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php