Buzzr picks up Match Game/Hollywood Squares Hour

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.
  • Posted In: National Television

• Participant

I’m even more surprised about this than I was about the recent addition of Classic Concentration:  Buzzr has announced that it has acquired the rerun rights to the unsuccessful pairing (which ran on NBC in ’83-84, at the tail-end of its daytime schedule).  The show hasn’t been seen at all since that original run–in large part, because of the ownership issues involved with putting together the show in the first place.  (The show itself was from Mark Goodson productions, but the Hollywood Squares format needed to be licensed from then-owner Orion.)

Buzzr will be airing a four-episode marathon later this month (on Sunday, the 17th)–and plans to add the show to its regular schedule later on, after more masters are cleaned up and digitized for broadcast.

https://www.vulture.com/2019/02/match-game-hollywood-squares-hour-streaming-buzzr.html

Participant

They air waaaaaay too many Match Game shows. Less is often MORE!

USA Dance Mix: #1 station at Thestreamguide.com (1120 stations), #2 Dance station at Streema.com (240 stations), Top10 Disco station at Shoutcast. Top 40 station at Internetradiotopsites.com (256 stations). THESE SITES RANK BY POPULARITY. www.streamlicensing.com/stations/usadancemix/radio.html

Participant

MGHS officially joins the network’s weeknight lineup this month…

Even better (for me, at least), it’s also adding a show that was rerun on cable for some time, but never on GSN or Buzzr: the ’80s revival of Split Second…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

css.php