"BUZZR" TV Programming on Pluto TV (a certain Internet video service)

RadioInsight Community Forums Television Insight National Television "BUZZR" TV Programming on Pluto TV (a certain Internet video service)

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mario500 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Mario500

I was able to access programming from the service named BUZZR at the following address for the one named Pluto TV (note: in case you get redirected to a different stream of video, you might still be able to access the one for the service named BUZZR if your Internet browser has a function some folks might call a “back button”)

http://pluto.tv/watch/buzzr?clip=5b9ac869fadbb577d9e4e1c6

Mario500

I did not see any advertisements between the programs I had seen through the stream of programming for the service named BUZZR at the address I had mentioned in my previous message here.

Mario500

I was unable to access the stream of programming for the service named BUZZR through a certain application related to the service named Pluto TV for a certain device named Roku (personally I would believe the stream could be accessible through this application very soon).

Mario500

I had seen what appeared to had been a kind of program some folks my call a “paid commercial program” or “infomercial” through the stream of programming for the service named BUZZR at the address I had mentioned here earlier (note: I had only been able to access this stream through some Internet browsers named “Mozilla Firefox” and “Microsoft Edge”).

Mario500

The breaks between some of the programs I had seen through the stream usually appeared to have had involved a sequence of animation involving text of “PLUTO” appearing beside a circle with some text of “TV” inside of a larger circle and some text of “We’ll be right back” appearing separately from the circles.

Mario500

I had seen what appeared to had been some advertisements between certain breaks for a certain program that appeared to had been part of the stream during the first half of the hour of 12:00 p.m. for the Central time zone this Monday (note: I had believed the program was named “Classic Concentration”).

Mario500

I had found some listings of “BUZZR” in some applications related to the service named Pluto TV at these addresses:

http://pluto.tv/tv/buzzr (note: I had no problems accessing a stream of programming at this address by the time this message was posted)

http://pluto.tv/watch/buzzr?clip=5b9ac869fadbb577d9e4e1c6

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php