Can a Major League Baseball team's games be streamed?

RI Community Forums General Topics Radio Industry Discussion Can a Major League Baseball team's games be streamed?

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vchimpanzee 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

vchimpanzee
    Participant

WNAM in the Green Bay, WI area plays the music I like. But not today. There’s a Brewers game. or at least I assume there is. There’s a game of some kind. I just know they air the Brewers.

I recall reading that games are not allowed to be part of the online stream.

keithe4
    Participant

No.  MLB owns all streaming rights at the league level.  You have to buy Gameday Audio for $20 to get the games.  But unlike Extra Innings and MLB.TV, all games, both local and out-of-market, are aired.  It includes both home and away feeds, and it also includes Spring Training (not sure about the playoffs).

For $20, it’s worth it.

Beer. Because no good joke ever started with "Two guys walked into a salad bar."

vchimpanzee
    Participant

No. MLB owns all streaming rights at the league level. You have to buy Gameday Audio for $20 to get the games. But unlike Extra Innings and MLB.TV, all games, both local and out-of-market, are aired. It includes both home and away feeds, and it also includes Spring Training (not sure about the playoffs). For $20, it’s worth it.

QuoteThen why was I hearing the game? I wanted to hear music.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar