Change the Dark Blue background on quotes

RI Community Forums RadioInsight Info Questions & Suggestions Change the Dark Blue background on quotes

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of nowradioguy nowradioguy 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Andy Taylor
    Andy Taylor
    Participant

The quotes are very hard to see with the black font on the Dark Blue background.Any chance of changing it? Thanks.

Profile photo of nowradioguy
    nowradioguy
    Participant

The quotes are very hard to see with the black font on the Dark Blue background.Any chance of changing it? Thanks.

I raised this issue in a PM to the site owner months ago; no reply, and worse, no action.
    Problem is, it does not seem to be universal; it just happens to an unlucky few of us.
    Profile photo of Nathan Obral
    Nathan Obral
    Participant

I raised this issue in a PM to the site owner months ago; no reply, and worse, no action.

Problem is, it does not seem to be universal; it just happens to an unlucky few of us.

See, the problem is how quoted replies are handled… each sentence is automatically wrapped with <div class=&quot;d4p-bbt-quote-block&quot;>.

To wit, this is what comes forth:
    <div class=&quot;d4p-bbt-quote-block&quot;>Problem is, it does not seem to be universal; it just happens to an unlucky few of us.< /div>

And here is how it is rendered…

What you see above my reply is rendered THAT way because I manually strip out the <div class=&quot;d4p-bbt-quote-block&quot;> code injection. Then again, I handle this stuff on a regular basis.

Recorded in Ultra Stereo, the ultimately superior cousin to Normal Stereo!

Profile photo of John Basalla
    John Basalla
    Participant

Here’s a solution I use.  To easily read these hard to read replies, highlight them like you would if you were going to copy (and paste) them.

Profile photo of nowradioguy
    nowradioguy
    Participant

Here’s a solution I use. To easily read these hard to read replies, highlight them like you would if you were going to copy (and paste) them.

Nate, John,
    Thank you both for the tips, but we should not have to be doing workarounds like these. The other forum does not behave this way when I reply. And up until recently, neither did this site.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar