Commentary: Why The Exodus At WKRC-TV?

RadioInsight Community Forums Television Insight Midwest Commentary: Why The Exodus At WKRC-TV?

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nathan Obral 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bill Recto
    Participant

http://www.wvxu.org/post/commentary-why-exodus-wkrc-tv#stream/0

According to this article its all about pressures that take place at Sinclair Broadcasting.

ma gee
    Participant

More and more, Mr. Kiesewetter reminds me of “legendary” Cincinnati Enquirer radio writer Magee Adams — a person so blinded (yes, pun intended) by his personal likes and dislikes that any other possibility is unthinkable.

Nathan Obral
    Participant

More and more, Mr. Kiesewetter reminds me of “legendary” Cincinnati Enquirer radio writer Magee Adams — a person so blinded (yes, pun intended) by his personal likes and dislikes that any other possibility is unthinkable.

I’m trying to wrap my head at how Sinclair’s behavior as a station operator is a good thing. Because they handed their opponents a gift-wrapped weapon to use against them, while also undermining the credibility of WKRC’s staff.

Recorded in Ultra Stereo, the ultimately superior cousin to Normal Stereo!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php