Commentary: Why The Exodus At WKRC-TV?

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.
  • Posted In: Midwest

• Participant

http://www.wvxu.org/post/commentary-why-exodus-wkrc-tv#stream/0

According to this article its all about pressures that take place at Sinclair Broadcasting.

Participant

More and more, Mr. Kiesewetter reminds me of “legendary” Cincinnati Enquirer radio writer Magee Adams — a person so blinded (yes, pun intended) by his personal likes and dislikes that any other possibility is unthinkable.

Participant

More and more, Mr. Kiesewetter reminds me of “legendary” Cincinnati Enquirer radio writer Magee Adams — a person so blinded (yes, pun intended) by his personal likes and dislikes that any other possibility is unthinkable.

I’m trying to wrap my head at how Sinclair’s behavior as a station operator is a good thing. Because they handed their opponents a gift-wrapped weapon to use against them, while also undermining the credibility of WKRC’s staff.

Recorded in Ultra Stereo, the ultimately superior cousin to Normal Stereo!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

css.php