Commercial Loads Interrupted on WCBS-FM

RadioInsight Community Forums Northeast New York / Long Island Commercial Loads Interrupted on WCBS-FM

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MTN Productions 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MTN Productions
    Participant

I was listening to my favorite, Scott Shannon today on CBS-FM, and right in the middle or halfway into the song, it was interrupted by (say it with me) Kars For Kids, Progressive Audio Insurance, This Week in Music History, and all kinds of garbage. And then after these ads, it goes back to Scott Shannon during a conversation that has been going on. What’s wrong with you, CBS Radio (now soon-to-be Entercom)?????

I hate commercial loads being played in a middle of a song or in a middle of a conversation during Scott Shannon. This is total BS!

I hope CBS (now Entercom) I saw stepping up to the plate and needs to put an end on commercial loads. Back then, it was good without interruptions, but now, it’s total garbage.

And guess what! I am done with Scott Shannon, because of the commercial loads being interrupted during a conversation or in the middle of a conversation or a song. I’ll listen to my favorite, Bob O on WGNY-FM’s “Fox Oldies” which is a ton better than Scott Shannon. Bob O plays oldies just like the old CBS-FM did a long time during the Joe McCoy era. Bob O is still a favorites of mine.

And I hope CBS-FM needs to stop running commercial loads during the song. I hope it needs to fix it, and make it sound better with no interruptions.

And just to sum it up, I found this clip from “Family Guy” where’s an opera singer sings the Kars For Kids jingle. This is funny as hell than the annoying commercial loads. Just give it a watch.

MTN Productions
    Participant

If not, I might as go to Global Tuners and listen to Scott Shannon without interrupting commercial loads. I’ll give it a try.

http://www.globaltuners.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php