DJ Lineups In The Hudson Valley in the 1960s & 1970s

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.
  • Posted In: Hudson Valley / Albany

I would be interested if some people who could list various DJ’s lineups from the 1960s & 1970s. Such stations like WSPK, WSUS, WGNY,  WTBQ, etc.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  David Freeman.

Participant

This is a little north of where you’re talking about, but it’s still Hudson Valley: I would love to know whatever happened to Bob Badger and Charlie Brown, who were mainstays at WPTR back in the ’60s. I believe Bob left there to go to work at what was then WOKO, but I lost track of him after that. As for Charlie Brown (if that was his real name), I don’t know what became of him. Talented people, both.

not too familiar with the Albany, NY area but in the Hudson Valley I know the following for radio station WALL 1340 AM & 92.7 WALL FM in the mid-1970s had Dave Charity doing Morning, Joe Ryan middays, John Fisher afternoons, Jim Frey at night and Howard Hoffman overnights. Maybe someone can fill in for the weekends here as I only remember Howard Hoffman & Randy West on Sundays.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

css.php