Easy DJs gone

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  vchimpanzee 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vchimpanzee
    Participant

I can’t read unlimited articles on The Sun News web site any more, so I didn’t know this. I just didn’t even bother looking at the list of letters to the editor any more, since the important ones would be where I could see all the articles I wanted at several libraries I don’t go to that often. I went to one of those libraries yesterday (well, two, actually) and there it was.

Easy 105.9 has dumped three DJs. Now one of them was annoying, so I’m not too disappointed he’s gone. He didn’t have the right style for an “easy listening” station. Also, Jim Morgan talked too much and had that cooking feature when I wanted to listen to music, so maybe that’s not such a bad thing.

vchimpanzee
    Participant

Diane at Six is now the midday host. And she talks entirely too much.

Correction. That was just during one break. And another break, but after plenty of music.

vchimpanzee
    Participant

Somehow I found where the WEZV Facebook page is hiding all the complaints. I saved the link and a recent post says Jim Morgan is now on Surf 94.9. I don’t know whether his music is any better than the usual music on Surf but I have heard Sinatra there in recent years and this year I heard Nat King Cole singing a “duet” with Natalie. However, the station is hardly “relaxing”. Easy is relaxing when it is relaxing. Surf definitely isn’t.

vchimpanzee
    Participant

And Easy deleted most of the complaints. I should have found a way to save them. And I followed the directions for changing my photo and I still have this ridiculous one.

So I guess I should have clicked on “crop image” to begin with.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php