Entercom Buffalo Ups Adam Haker to Local Sales Manager

RadioInsight Community Forums Northeast Western New York Entercom Buffalo Ups Adam Haker to Local Sales Manager

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bill Recto 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Bill Recto
    Participant

http://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n34872

This change includes Haker over seeing Entercom’s 7 Buffalo stations.

Entercom Buffalo elevates Adam Haker to Local Sales Manager for its seven-station cluster there, including WBEN-AM, WGR (SportsRadio 550), WTSS (Star 102.5), WKSE (Kiss 98.5), WLKK (Alt Buffalo 107.7 and 104.7), WWWS (Solid Gold 1400) and WWKB (ESPN 1520). Prior to his promotion, he was an account executive for five years. In addition, he represented Entercom’s local unit, Smart Reach Digital.

“I am excited to be given the opportunity to continue my career with such a progressive company,” said Haker. “Broadcast and digital sales here at Entercom has been very rewarding for me and I am looking forward to leading a group of professionals with this endeavor.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php