FCC going after Colbert for anti-Trump skit

RadioInsight Community Forums Television Insight National Television FCC going after Colbert for anti-Trump skit

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Charles Everett 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Charles Everett
    Participant

The right wing is siccing the federales on anybody critical of the President.

Story from A.V. Club

Beachguy
    Participant

Oh, give me a freaking break. He crossed a line. It’s up to the FCC to decide. Considering all the campaigns from the left against Fox News, et. al., it’s fair game.

Charles Everett
    Participant
    Oh, give me a freaking break. He crossed a line. It’s up to the FCC to decide.
    What line did Colbert cross? Making fun of the President? Right-wing pressure groups love to use the US government to shut critics up. Ask Howard Stern if you don’t believe me.
    Considering all the campaigns from the left against Fox News, et. al., it’s fair game.
    Fox News, the right-wing TV channel whose executives hit on women and buy them off when they cry rape. That stuff was documented not by any left-wing group but by the pro-government New York Times.

semoochie
    Participant

Clearly, the content could be described as indecent but since it occurred after 10pm, the point is moot.

vchimpanzee
    Participant

Clearly, the content could be described as indecent but since it occurred after 10pm, the point is moot.

QuoteOnce I found out what he said I agreed it was indecent and not fit for broadcast TV. But that late at night, maybe it’s not that big a deal.

Charles Everett
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php