FLY92- Is something happening?

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.
  • Posted In: Hudson Valley / Albany

• Participant

I’ll be honest, it’s been a while since I tuned in.  This morning I hear Rapper’s Delight. Shoop, Bennie and the Jets, Big Poppa.  Seems not as it was a month ago.

Participant

I’ll be honest, it’s been a while since I tuned in. This morning I hear Rapper’s Delight. Shoop, Bennie and the Jets, Big Poppa. Seems not as it was a month ago.

This is part of a promotion for Radiothon and it’s a fundraiser for Albany’s Ronald McDonald House. According to Jake & Christy’s morning show, they decided to do an all-request thing for the fundraiser where you can request any song you want.

This is not a format change, but it’s still a CHR format, but the station decided to break the format for some AC-ish called “Song Auction”, and it’s a special all-request show. Don’t worry, it will go back to CHR after the “Radio Auction” ends.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

css.php