FLY92- Is something happening?

RadioInsight Community Forums Northeast Hudson Valley / Albany FLY92- Is something happening?

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MTN Productions 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Towerclimber31
    Participant

I’ll be honest, it’s been a while since I tuned in.  This morning I hear Rapper’s Delight. Shoop, Bennie and the Jets, Big Poppa.  Seems not as it was a month ago.

MTN Productions
    Participant

I’ll be honest, it’s been a while since I tuned in. This morning I hear Rapper’s Delight. Shoop, Bennie and the Jets, Big Poppa. Seems not as it was a month ago.

This is part of a promotion for Radiothon and it’s a fundraiser for Albany’s Ronald McDonald House. According to Jake & Christy’s morning show, they decided to do an all-request thing for the fundraiser where you can request any song you want.

This is not a format change, but it’s still a CHR format, but the station decided to break the format for some AC-ish called “Song Auction”, and it’s a special all-request show. Don’t worry, it will go back to CHR after the “Radio Auction” ends.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php