Former CBS News Reporter Lara Logan Joining Sinclair

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.
  • Posted In: National Television

• Participant

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/lara-logan-joining-sinclair-broadcast-group-1200424

Lara Logan will do segments for the Sinclair owned stations on the US/Mexico Border.

“There are many [companies] I would work for, but I’m not going to be something I’m not,” she told The Hollywood Reporter in an interview. “I’m not going to pretend to be conservative so I can be the darling of the conservative media. I’m going to be who I am.”

But she has now found a fit with conservative media conglomerate Sinclair Broadcast Group, which is hiring her for a three-month stint as a special correspondent focusing on the U.S.-Mexico border.

“There’s no interference whatsoever,” Logan told THR. “The mandate is to just go down there and come back with great stories. That’s it. … I never expected that at this point in my career, after all these years, I would have that kind of freedom.”

Logan, who lives in Texas but has never covered the border dispute before, has become a star in conservative circles since appearing on a Feb. 15 podcast and criticizing the mainstream media as left-leaning. She’s appeared regularly on Fox News opinion shows in recent weeks, leading to speculation that she could join the network.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

css.php