Fox31/CW2 News Director Jumps Ship Prior to Controversial Sinclair Takeover

RadioInsight Community Forums North Central Colorado Fox31/CW2 News Director Jumps Ship Prior to Controversial Sinclair Takeover

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bill Recto 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bill Recto
    Participant

Beachguy
    Participant

How humorous! First, a presumption in a biased article that she left for anything other than new ground to break, and second, if true, a “professional” that can’t handle having a different point of view than her own.

I’ve seen a lot of people have one viewpoint pushed at them at work for many years. It’s about time someone balanced it the other way. And no, this is not an endorsement of what Sinclair has planned. Actually, I don’t like it. But it sure is funny watching who is overly sensitive and whiny.

Bill Recto
    Participant

How humorous! First, a presumption in a biased article that she left for anything other than new ground to break, and second, if true, a “professional” that can’t handle having a different point of view than her own.

I’ve seen a lot of people have one viewpoint pushed at them at work for many years. It’s about time someone balanced it the other way. And no, this is not an endorsement of what Sinclair has planned. Actually, I don’t like it. But it sure is funny watching who is overly sensitive and whiny.

Well I’m reading this in a curious way though mainly because of recent arguments that Sinclair is supposedly more Trump friendly than even Fox News. Well there’s Boston, Atlanta, Detroit they are some of the largest TV Markets that don’t have Sinclair or Nexstar in their markets though.

Beachguy
    Participant

I don’t like “news” channels being friendly nor do I like them being UNfriendly, which decidedly too many are, to whatever the administration du jour is. Notice, this is different from opinion shows such as Maddow or Hannity. When NEWS is on, I shouldn’t be able to tell what journalist supports what candidate.

That said, way too many “news” organizations display a stunning amount of bias. This leads to people “knowing” stuff which really isn’t factually based. That is NOT good for the country, regardless of your perspective.

Bill Recto
    Participant

Bill Recto
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php