Halleen Kia commercials

RadioInsight Community Forums Midwest Cleveland Halleen Kia commercials

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tim131 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ray

Does anybody know the production company that makes those cheesy TV ads? Or the talent agency that provides the 3 actors? Since last Thanksgiving I’ve noticed a series of at least 6-8 ads that looked like they were written by and made by some high school class. (And those incredibly bad spots seem to run like 100 times a day on local programming. Especially newscasts.)

Just in case Sinclair does end up owning WJW channel 8, I’d like to suggest to their news director that he hire the people responsible for those annoying ads to read and perform the REQUIRED commentaries demanded by Sinclair corporate honchos with the same irritating dialogue and low-rent production values that ooze like slime out of those commercials. Maybe then people might enjoy them for their farce value.

shu

Amen.

thebookman

Does anybody know the production company that makes those cheesy TV ads? Or the talent agency that provides the 3 actors? Since last Thanksgiving I’ve noticed a series of at least 6-8 ads that looked like they were written by and made by some high school class. (And those incredibly bad spots seem to run like 100 times a day on local programming. Especially newscasts.) Just in case Sinclair does end up owning WJW channel 8, I’d like to suggest to their news director that he hire the people responsible for those annoying ads to read and perform the REQUIRED commentaries demanded by Sinclair corporate honchos with the same irritating dialogue and low-rent production values that ooze like slime out of those commercials. Maybe then people might enjoy them for their farce value.

Those are the Halleen owner’s children making the “cheesy” commercials. They used to use Allie LaForce

tim131
    Participant

Cheesy and “just like a regular person” is a hot trend in advertising.

The thought is, in a sea of screaming commercials everywhere, the “just like a regular person” spots will seem less pushy, more “authentic”, and hopefully more persuasive.

I kid you not!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php