Help advertising a project

RadioInsight Community Forums General Topics Advertising & Production Help advertising a project

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  podloveryan 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

podloveryan
    Participant

Hey there,

My friend and I have been working on a football based podcast here in Toronto. We’ve prepared 2 hours of episodes already. Initially, we did some research and figured out that this is an untouched niche and so, a bit of promotion would help us get recognized, especially amongst the soccer fans in Canada (soccer or football, you get the point :)). I’ve thought about seeking help from a video production firm to shoot a teaser-like video of us for our website so that visitors can see the behind-the-scenes footage etc. I’ve noticed radio shows do that kind of thing but podcast creators generally don’t. Once we emerge as the best football podcast, we can dive into other sports. So, what do you think about the idea? All suggestions are welcome 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php