Hollie Strano – WKYC Weather Chick .. lady .. person

RI Community Forums Midwest Cleveland Hollie Strano – WKYC Weather Chick .. lady .. person

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MediaFan85 MediaFan85 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jawbreaker
    jawbreaker
    Participant

I thought her name was Hollie Giangrecowrestling or something like that. She got married, right? And now, no wedding ring and .. back to Hollie Strano.

I guess we live in that kind of society and this kind of world when I am interested in this. It’s kind of sad, I guess. People have actual lives .. things happen in these actual lives. And it’s actually none of my business.

But .. here I am interested. <Shame> <Shame><Shame>

What’s the deal?

Boy, if she isn’t the nicest freaking lady when you meet her .. she’s the greatest actress in the world. Because she looks .. and sounds on Twitter and Facebook .. like the nicest friggin’ lady. It makes me want good things for her .. happiness .. and not drama.

How strange that I talk like this .. about somebody I just see on television.

It’s an odd time to be alive in the course of human history.

Here’s hoping nobody grabs her by the pussy.

Profile photo of Ray
    Ray
    Participant

LMAO Jawbreaker. Maybe the weather chick should learn to play with people her own age?  Didn’t know Trump was scheduled to come to Cleveburg and visit the Channel 3 studios.

jawbreaker
    Participant

Was her husband/ex-husband .. whatever .. much older than her or something?

Profile photo of Ray
    Ray
    Participant

Just the opposite. She was a cougar. Stalked, pounced, and captured her prey on her rebound from her 1st marriage. Like you said previously, we all have REAL lives.  Glad I never had to live out any part of mine in the public eye like she has. Like the old adage goes…..be careful what you wish for.

Profile photo of clevelandtv
    clevelandtv
    Participant

He lives in Florida.

jawbreaker
    Participant

Who lives in Florida? President Pussy Grabber?

I thought that was only on weekends.

Profile photo of Tim Lones
    Tim Lones
    Participant

This is disgusting..Let the lady alone..

Profile photo of tim131
    tim131
    Participant

I’ve always wondered why some people care so much about what other people do. If it doesn’t effect YOUR life, who cares?

Profile photo of Crazy Monkey
    Crazy Monkey
    Participant
    Agreed… goes to show a lot about the OP… using vulgar language to describe a person and hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.  I’m surprised this hasn’t been removed.  I see it’s already been reported, but that was days ago.
    There’s way too much ridiculous gossip going on in the Cleveland thread for me to participate in this type of discussion.
    Profile photo of MediaFan85
    MediaFan85
    Participant

This is an extremely inappropriate thread for this forum.  Needs to be removed ASAP.  Extremely disrespectful towards Ms. Strano.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar