I-Heart Poughkeepsie's Z93 Drops Eliot In The Morning

RI Community Forums Northeast Hudson Valley / Albany I-Heart Poughkeepsie's Z93 Drops Eliot In The Morning

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Warren Hodges Jr 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Warren Hodges Jr
    Participant

I-Heart Of the Hudson Valley, Z93 WBWZ New Paltz, Poughkeepsie has dropped the syndicated Eliot in the morning (I prefer Idiot in the morning) show in favor of jockless Shut up and rock morning show. Z93 is promoting it as : “Just todays Classic Rock and no talk”. Gary Cee continues voice tracking mid-days, but he speaks so infrequently he is irrelevant. As far as I know the rest of the day is unchanged. Having a computer be your “host” is defiantly being cheap but in this case perhaps an improvement

musicradio77 TV
    Participant

Elliot Sega has been on this station since WOR’s cancellation back in 2014 which was not doing very well. But when the station picked up where WOR left off, it was fine, but then it dropped as of this week after nearly 3 year.

And just an update, “Rock 93.3” is now “Z93”. And for those of you have not heard that “Z93” was an AC station back in the late 1990’s after it flipped from an all 1970’s format back in 1994 or 1995, but it is still a classic rock station and they’re still competing with its rival, WPDH.

Warren Hodges Jr
    Participant

Elliot Sega has been on this station since WOR’s cancellation back in 2014 which was not doing very well. But when the station picked up where WOR left off, it was fine, but then it dropped as of this week after nearly 3 year.

And just an update, “Rock 93.3” is now “Z93”. And for those of you have not heard that “Z93” was an AC station back in the late 1990’s after it flipped from an all 1970’s format back in 1994 or 1995, but it is still a classic rock station and they’re still competing with its rival, WPDH.

Eliot lasted all of three weeks on WOR in NYC. Actually WBWZ was known as Z93 when they first signed on as a modern hard rock heavy metal station in the early 90’s
    They are still a distant second to WPDH in Classic Rock format.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar