Jay Allen: AM Portables Mega Shootout 2017 Update

RadioInsight Community Forums General Topics DX & Reception Jay Allen: AM Portables Mega Shootout 2017 Update

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Curt Schwarzwalder 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Curt Schwarzwalder
    Participant

“Radio” Jay Allen recently posted an updated comparison of numerous portable radios both vintage and current on their performance receiving AM (mediumwave) broadcasts:

—————AM Portables Mega Shootout – 2017 Update—————

Curt Schwarzwalder
    Participant

If that link doesn’t work, this one should:

—————AM Portables Mega Shootout – 2017 Update—————

(yes, the 2016 address now gives you the 2017 update)

This description from Jay:  ‘It’s Here! The AM Portables Mega Shootout 2017 Update has just been posted. I believe this is one of the most comprehensive ratings lists of portable AM radios anywhere and for 2017 over 100 models are included. I have carefully tested every one of these myself, plus more radios are in house. Their reviews are on the way and will be added in the coming weeks. New entries include new models in current production and some vintage radios I have acquired over the past year.’

Curt Schwarzwalder
    Participant

Now, Jay Allen has posted a comparison of FM performance in portable radios.  He writes:

“I’ve been receiving many emails requesting that I do an FM Portables Mega Shootout Article similar to the AM Portables Mega Shootout which has been very well received. After months of detailed tests the results are in…”

https://radiojayallen.com/fm-portables-mega-shootout/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php