Looking for imaging for non-commercial LPFM Show

RadioInsight Community Forums General Topics Advertising & Production Looking for imaging for non-commercial LPFM Show

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  The Radio Kid 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

The Radio Kid
    Participant

Hey everyone,
    I am a volunteer programmer for a small non-commercial internet radio service that offers it’s  programming to non-commercial radio stations nationwide. While I am on non-com radio, I would like  my offerings to sound as commercial as possible, including imaging, as well as other commercial  radio element. I’m looking for an imaging company (preferably with a choice in voices) that  provides imaging for non-comercial radio stations (especially LPFMs) and individuals on the radio,  and at a low cost. I do this show as a volunteer, and make no money whatsoever from my radio show,  as the station manager claims he can’t let me sell commercials on the service. I have a very  limited income (a SSI check) and can’t afford the huge licensing costs most imaging firms charge.  If anyone reading this does imaging, or can recommend a company that could help me, please email me  at  radioserenamail@gmail.com . Thank you.
    –Serena

--TRK -- Content Editor -- Clearing The Static
    http://clearingthestatic.tripod.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php