Looking for Pennsylvania Radio Station

RI Community Forums Mid-Atlantic Central Pennsylvania Looking for Pennsylvania Radio Station

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tom McNally 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The Radio Kid
    Participant

I usually don’t ask on these boards about radio stations, but I’m looking for one in particular that I’m not sure if it exists.  I remember reading sometime back on this board or the other one a discussion of what Pennsylvania stations people listen to, and a poster said they listened to what I believe is a college radio station, and I believe it was in either Central PA or the Northeast PA or Lehigh Valey.  While I don’t remember exactly the frequency, I distinctly remember the poster saying the station used the “Weird” moniker.  However, my searches for said station have turned up fruitless, so I’m wondering if I misread something.  Does anyone know what station this might be?

Thanks

--TRK -- Content Editor -- Clearing The Static
    http://clearingthestatic.tripod.com

Tom McNally
    Participant

Were you thinking of Wired 96.5 in Philadelphia ?    It’s gone, it’s called AMP now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar