Marty Michell Gone From Country 107.3 WRWD

RadioInsight Community Forums Northeast Hudson Valley / Albany Marty Michell Gone From Country 107.3 WRWD

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Warren Hodges Jr 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Warren Hodges Jr
    Participant

Marty Michell Morning host, and PD, is Gone From Country 107.3 WRWD . He has been replaced by syndicated “Bobby Bones”. Marty was the face of WRWD, and a busy man. If Joe and Michelle on WRNQ 92 wanted to do Facebook Live he ran next door during his show to run the camera.
    So now during morning drive cluster sister station WBWZ is jockless.WRWD is syndicated, I am not sure about Kiss 96 WPKF, and WKIP has 3 hours of local talk Tom Sipes. This is WKIP’s only local program.
    I say I don’t know about WPKF , because I can’t make myself listen to what passes for music there. Does anybody know ?
    If the others are syndicated does this bode well for Joe and Michelle on Q92?

MTN Productions
    Participant

Marty Michell Morning host, and PD, is Gone From Country 107.3 WRWD . He has been replaced by syndicated “Bobby Bones”. Marty was the face of WRWD, and a busy man. If Joe and Michelle on WRNQ 92 wanted to do Facebook Live he ran next door during his show to run the camera.
    So now during morning drive cluster sister station WBWZ is jockless.WRWD is syndicated, I am not sure about Kiss 96 WPKF, and WKIP has 3 hours of local talk Tom Sipes. This is WKIP’s only local program.
    I say I don’t know about WPKF , because I can’t make myself listen to what passes for music there. Does anybody know ?
    If the others are syndicated does this bode well for Joe and Michelle on Q92?

WPKF’s “Kiss-FM” is still carrying Elvis Duran from “Z100” and it is still syndicated.

I didn’t listened to Marty Mitchell on WRWD, but I remember CJ on WRWD before he went to WKXP/WZAD’s “The Wolf” its competitor. I have airchecks from CJ when he was on WRWD a few years ago before Marty Mitchell came along. I love CJ, but I haven’t listened to him on “The Wolf” for a number of years, but it sounds good.

Warren Hodges Jr
    Participant

M & T productions

WPKF’s “Kiss-FM” is still carrying Elvis Duran from “Z100” and it is still syndicated.

I confirmed this . Joe & Michelle are the only ones in the building for all the FM stations , along with Tom Sipes Talk on 1450/98.5 WKIP and Cameron Hendricks doing news. I wonder how much longer they will last. I would be concerned.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php