Me TV Fall Schedule

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.
  • Posted In: Cleveland

• Participant

Here is the Fall schedule for Me TV.  Not too many changes.

https://metvcdn.metv.com/9XTfF-1566410297-MeTV%20Nat%20Sch%204Q19%20E-P%20WEB.pdf

Participant

Flintstones is a new (and welcome) pickup.

Everything else shows that what they got is working, so if it ain’t broke…

Participant

Flintstones is a new (and welcome) pickup.

Indeed, this is apparently the first time the shows will have been seen in over 20 years. Just when I was thinking there were no worthy multi-season “classic” shows that haven’t been rerun to death.

Participant

“Saved by The Bell” counts as E/I!?!

Participant

“Saved by The Bell” counts as E/I!?!

Yep.

Because it aired Saturday mornings in it’s original run, and always “taught a moral/life lesson” during each episode.

Nobody ever said E/I meant it taught advanced trigonometry.

Participant

Disney slapped the “E/I” label over 90% of their ABC Saturday morning lineups from the very beginning. The only things that weren’t branded E/I were Bugs Bunny & Tweety – because it was outside of the proper 1SatAM block – and the Power Rangers in the “ABC Kids” phase. Like vjm1 said, it’s a very loose label.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. AcceptRead More

css.php