Me TV New Schedule

RadioInsight Community Forums Midwest Cleveland Me TV New Schedule

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  skiwest 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

skiwest
    Participant

Here is the new schedule for Me TV starting on May 28th.  I was hoping they would make some significant changes, but they did not.

https://metvcdn.metv.com/Clwke-1526308447-MeTV%20Nat%20Sch%202Q18%20Eff%205-28-18%20E-P%20EXTERNAL.pdf

jimohio
    Participant

Still airing M*A*S*H.. hogging up an hour .. what a waste. tired old show that is so depressing.. i cannot change the station fast enough when I hear that dreadful theme song.

Not only do I not like M*A*S*H I do not like people that like M*A*S*H

MediaFan85
    Participant

MeTV is rumored to be airing The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air starting in September of this year.

John Basalla
    Participant

I’m underwhelmed by much of the primetime schedule due to lack of variation, but certain shows like “M.A.S.H.”, “Hogan’s Heroes”, and others, must be doing well for them.  Until the slip, they won’t be removed.  Still, the thing I don’t like the most on MeTV, and probably the others as well, is the editing they do so more time for commercials is available.  I have a friend who owns the entire series “Mannix” on DVD.  I once noticed that there was this real fast fade out near the end of an episode.  I asked him to tell me what I missed.  They had cut out the whole saving of “Mannix” from a (I think) condemned building, and earlier had cut out the revelation to “Lt. Malcolm” that “Mannix” was indeed still alive.

The considered “weakest” oldies TV network is RetroTV.  We’re spending more time there simply because they have some really different things, like, recently, “The Roy Rogers Show”, the one-season “Dusty’s Trail”, and some movies we have never seen, such as a Buster Keaton early 1930s talkie, and weird horror and Sci-Fi films on Friday and Saturday night.  Meanwhile, to be truthful, they have a lot of junk, but enough stuff to keep us at least checking in.

skiwest
    Participant

I was flipping through the channels last night and on Retro TV was a show with a kid wearing a shirt with Chief Wahoo on the front.  It turns out it was an episode of Route 66 that was filmed in Cleveland.

skiwest
    Participant

I was planning to start watching Route 66, but apparently Retro TV just revised their schedule.  It now airs in the afternoon when I am unable to watch.

Retro TV’s schedule is such a hodge podge.  I wish they would figure out what they want to be. Maybe they should just focus on vintage shows and movies such as the Little Rascals, Three Stooges, Laurel and Hardy, Charlie Chan, Sherlock Holmes, etc.

michael p
    Participant

I was flipping through the channels last night and on Retro TV was a show with a kid wearing a shirt with Chief Wahoo on the front. It turns out it was an episode of Route 66 that was filmed in Cleveland.

There were a total of 6 episodes of “Route 66” filmed in Ohio.  Mostly in Cleveland, with one in Youngstown and one in Kinsman.  There are scenes shot inside the the original Terminal Tower (before Tower City when it was a real rail station) with its mural (too bad it was in black and white), 2 episodes featuring scenes shot at Euclid Beach, and one with a scene shot on a boat similar to the Goodtime.  I borrowed the Rt. 66 seasonal DVD’s from the library just to search out the “Ohio 66” episodes.

Towerclimber31
    Participant

MASH is also on 3 other channels on my cable system at the same time.

MediaFan85
    Participant

MeTV is now airing The Jeffersons, which used to be on Antenna TV.  I thought it would be on GetTV along with the other Norman Lear shows that ended up there.

skiwest
    Participant

MeTV is now airing The Jeffersons, which used to be on Antenna TV. I thought it would be on GetTV along with the other Norman Lear shows that ended up there.

Some people were complaining that MeTV didn’t air any programs with African-Americans.  So perhaps they added The Jeffersons in an attempt to appease them.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php