Mega 104.3 KAJM Format tweak

RI Community Forums West Coast Phoenix / Arizona Mega 104.3 KAJM Format tweak

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of XMPORATBLE XMPORATBLE 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of XMPORATBLE
    XMPORATBLE
    Participant

Really enjoying the latest format. I love the oldies R&B more 90’s(My generation) , but they’ve added a good interesting mix of NEW R&B and POP.

Profile photo of Broke Popa
    Broke Popa
    Participant

I think you accidentally typo’d an extra T after ‘format’ in the subject.  Ya liking the Ariana and Beiber eh?  They be keeping it extra real over there….format so hot they about tied with Oldies 92.7 (<—-250 watts) while 104.3 has a signal 160 times stronger

Profile photo of XMPORATBLE
    XMPORATBLE
    Participant

LOL, I don’t understand your point Broke Popa. I have the right to like the format whether you think it is wea or not. BTW, I haven’t heard Ariana or Beieber yet…LOL…Since Mega 104.3 is privately owned, and I have been listening since 2000 when they first came on line. I do believe they have paid their bills regardless of their rating. I also appreciate oldies 92.7, just like Mega more…sorry :(.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar