Mix 106.1 WVNO

RadioInsight Community Forums Midwest Columbus Mix 106.1 WVNO

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xmusicmatt 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

xmusicmatt
    Participant

I know it’s a Mansfield station but I noticed this weekend that Mix 106.1 WVNO is now calling itself “90s to now” and airing a more Adult Hits type format w/90s mixed in. This seems to be a change from the last time I heard them they were a typical AC station. Kinda like what they have done with their station. Also if I remember in the past they ran a satellite format and the current format seems like it’s run locally.

chad43358
    Participant

Tommy Barnes, formally from WMAN and 102.3 The Fox now has a rock show Sunday evenings on WVNO. Hated to see him cut from iHeart, but that’s the name to their game!

106.1 really puts down a good clear signal. It seeks as a local on most car radios in the Marysville areas.

xmusicmatt
    Participant

Tommy Barnes, formally from WMAN and 102.3 The Fox now has a rock show Sunday evenings on WVNO. Hated to see him cut from iHeart, but that’s the name to their game!

106.1 really puts down a good clear signal. It seeks as a local on most car radios in the Marysville areas.

I had noticed that! I am not a big rock fan so I didn’t listen but that’s great he landed a spot – they seem really focused on actually being a local radio station.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php