My New Schedule Change

RadioInsight Community Forums Northeast Hudson Valley / Albany My New Schedule Change

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MTN Productions 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MTN Productions
    Participant

Now that Entercom are getting rid of the ex-CBS stations including WCBS-FM off of TuneIn and running it exclusively to Radio.com, there is my new favorite schedule will be coming up after August 1st. Bob O will be taking over Scott Shannon on WGNY-FM’s “Fox Oldies” for two days which is Thursday and Friday, and starting Monday August 6th, Bob Miller will be my new favorite morning guy on WBPM, and it is great to have him back since the last few years, but I would love to hear Bob Miller once again, and I love it so much. Bob Miller will be replacing Scott Shannon on August 6th.

On Sunday August 5th, my favorite Joe Manglass on WGNY-FM’s “Fox Oldies” will be expanding to two hours from 10 AM until noon, and then at noon, Richie Norris is back with “Sunday Golden Memories” on WROW’s “Magic 590/100.5” replacing Ross Britton on WCBS-FM from 11 AM to 4 PM. This is all I have to say about my new schedule. The rest of the schedule will be the same.

MTN Productions
    Participant

This is my new favorite lineup:

Monday-Friday

5:30 AM – Bob O (WGNY-FM)
    6:00 AM – Bob Miller (WBPM)
    10:00 AM – JJ Carter (WBPM)
    12:00 PM – “Sunny” Joe Allen (WGNY-FM)
    1:00 PM – Kevin Richards (WROW)
    2:00 PM – Brian “The Cannon” Bannon (WLNG)
    6:00 PM – Bob Johnson (WROW)
    7:00 PM – Jimmy Howes (WALL)

Sunday

10:00 AM – Joe Manglass (WGNY-FM)
    12:00 PM – Richie Norris (WROW)
    3:00 PM – Music
    7:00 PM – PJ Noce’s “Story Untold” (WOLD-LP)
    10:00 PM – John Manzi’s Bop Shop (WVOS-FM)

The rest of Saturday’s schedule remains the same, except “The Best of Wolfman Jack” can be heard from 7 PM until midnight on WGNY-FM’s “Fox Oldies” along with a full hour of “Saturday Night at the Oldies” with Richie Norris on WROW’s “Magic 590/100.5” from 6 PM until 7 PM.

MTN Productions
    Participant

And I forgot one more schedule for Friday which will be the same new lineup, except at 7:00 PM is Allan David Stein with “Doo-Wop Drive” on WMTR from 7 PM until 10 PM, and at 10 PM to midnight on WALL is Jimmy Howes for two hours on Friday nights, and from 7 PM to midnight Monday through Thursday.

MTN Productions
    Participant

And as for the rest of the new DJ lineup, I can call it as the “Perfect 13”. The jocks includes:

1. Bob O (WGNY-FM)
    2. Bob Miller (WBPM)
    3. JJ Carter (WBPM)
    4. Wolfman Jack (WGNY-FM/WNTY)
    5. Kevin Richards (WROW)
    6. Brian “The Cannon” Bannon (WLNG)
    7. Bob Johnson (WROW)
    8. Jimmy Howes (WALL)
    9. Warren Lawrence (WKNY)
    10. Richie Norris (WROW)
    11. Allan David Stein (WMTR)
    12. PJ Noce (WOLD)
    13. John Manzi (WVOS-FM)

Those are all of my favorites DJ’s for now.

Tell us what you think about my favorite DJ’s. Is it good, or is it bad. Any questions? Feel free to post it in the comments below.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php