NEPA: 39 Days of Christmas

RadioInsight Community Forums Mid-Atlantic Northeast Pennsylvania NEPA: 39 Days of Christmas

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Curt Schwarzwalder 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just received my copy of the Target Shopper magazine.  In it, a full page ad for “The Magic of Christmas.”

Yes, WMGS-FM 92.9 Wilkes-Barre PA is once again presenting the ratings juggernaut of 24/7 holiday favorites beginning Friday November 17th through Christmas Day.

I’m looking forward to 500 plays of “Dominick The Italian Christmas Donkey” ☺

Joseph_Gallant

But will they play the Barking Dogs’ version of “Jingle Bells” 500 times in 39 days?? 😉

FrankF

But will they play the Barking Dogs’ version of “Jingle Bells” 500 times in 39 days??

I’ll take that over All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey any day.

Yep – ‘Magic 93’ provides a healthy dose of cheesy holiday songs, including “Wonderful Christmastime” by Paul McCartney.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php