No Christmas in Columbus yet…

RadioInsight Community Forums Midwest Columbus No Christmas in Columbus yet…

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  xmusicmatt 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

xmusicmatt
    Participant

Looks like we’re going to be waiting awhile again this year for 93.3 to flip to Christmas (if they even do so) looking at least year they waited till Thanksgiving to flip. I went back and looked at history of the last few years and if and when they flip this year will be still one of the latest for them over the last few years.

Nov 5th in 2015

Nov 9th in 2016

Thanksgiving in 2017

DIsaac614
    Participant

Looks like we’re going to be waiting awhile again this year for 93.3 to flip to Christmas (if they even do so) looking at least year they waited till Thanksgiving to flip. I went back and looked at history of the last few years and if and when they flip this year will be still one of the latest for them over the last few years. Nov 5th in 2015 Nov 9th in 2016 Thanksgiving in 2017

I’m noticing Sunny 95 is in no rush either as well. Both station feeling yeah let’s stick with our current formats even though 93.3 did do a post saying “do you want us to start playing Christmas music?” A lot of people must have said no not yet.

NuRoo2
    I’m noticing Sunny 95 is in no rush either as well. Both station feeling yeah let’s stick with our current formats even though 93.3 did do a post saying “do you want us to start playing Christmas music?” A lot of people must have said no not yet.
    Actually, 93.3’s Facebook page is full of posts from people complaining about the lack of Christmas music — same as last year.

cartwright
    Participant

And the moment they flip the Facebook wall will be filled with people who are mad they flipped. You’ll never please everyone and usually hear most from those who aren’t happy.

xmusicmatt
    Participant

I am still surprised 93.3’s holding off. Sunny traditionally with a few exceptions over the years waited till Thanksgiving or Black Friday. I am pretty sure both will be flipped by Black Friday (Along with Salem’s Fish at 95.9 and 104.9 The River). I know during afternoon drive I have heard a few Christmas songs being thrown in on 93.3 The Bus.

xmusicmatt
    Participant

As of Today Thanksgiving Day 2018 both Sunny 95 and 93.3 The Bus have flipped to 24/7 Christmas.

xmusicmatt
    Participant

Apperently 104.9 The River is trying something different this year – not going all Christmas at once. http://1049theriver.com/all-christmas-faq/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php