Q-FM-96 mising from January ratings

RI Community Forums Midwest Columbus Q-FM-96 mising from January ratings

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of xmusicmatt xmusicmatt 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of NuRoo2
    NuRoo2
    Participant

Not an earth-shattering issue, but I wonder why Q-FM-96 is missing from the new January ’17 PPM?  The other Saga stations are there.

Profile photo of kent
    kent
    Participant

It’s there.  It was added late because of the ownership change.  It ranked 3rd among subscribers.

Profile photo of NuRoo2
    NuRoo2
    Participant

Thanks.

Their 7.9 AQH is probably their highest published performance in years.  Q-FM is performing a lot better under Saga than they did under Wilks.  Excluding Holiday, this is their 4th increase in a row.  I wonder if adding back numerous songs they had stopped playing over the years has helped — e.g. stuff that leans pop-rock, Classic Hits and “Classic AOR”?  Or maybe Torg & Elliot are doing well?

Profile photo of xmusicmatt
    xmusicmatt
    Participant

Their 7.9 AQH is probably their highest published performance in years.

I can’t remember but I don’t think I have ever seen them this high in the PPM era.  (I could be wrong). SAGA is apparently doing something right.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar