R.I.P. Jay Hudson

RadioInsight Community Forums Midwest Cleveland R.I.P. Jay Hudson

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mightyvoice 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MediaFan85
    Participant

The former Cleveland radio personality (WGAR-AM, WLTF/WMVX) has passed away after losing his battle with cancer.  He did overnights on 1220 WGAR, and later worked at Lite Rock 106 1/2, and stayed on when it became Mix 106.5.  He did afternoons and nights, and also served as music director and assistant program director until the station became WHLK The Lake.  WTAM has an article on him and his death.

mightyvoice
    Participant

This is very sad!  It’s been a while since I’ve heard Jay on the air, but I remember him being a regular on Mix 106.5 several years ago before they made the flip to The Lake’s personality-free format.  He was always very friendly sounding behind the mic and had a super smooth delivery.   I never got to work with Jay but I’ve been told he was a nice guy and a real pro.  RIP Jay!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php