Rock 107 Myrtle Beach

RadioInsight Community Forums Southeast South Carolina Rock 107 Myrtle Beach

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vchimpanzee 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

crazeecarroll
    Participant

Looks like IHeart Media’s Rock 107 has morphed back to mainstream rock.

vchimpanzee
    Participant

Details?

crazeecarroll
    Participant

The change took place Sunday night. Was also posted on their Facebook page.

vchimpanzee
    Participant

I didn’t know this was an iHeart station. I went to the web site hoping it would have a link to the Facebook page. The web site told us the last song played and the first time it was by Korn, but the second time it was by Tom Petty.

iHeart has a station in Greensboro NC which sounds like active rock except when it doesn’t. Rock 107 may sound like the Greensboro station.

crazeecarroll
    Participant

I have not had the chance to listen much, but from what I heard it does sound like a “Man up” clone. It may sound that way though as they morph back mainstream rock.

vchimpanzee
    Participant

I told the Sun News about it, and reminded them there still hadn’t been an article about WEZV. The WEZV article did appear

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article201738894.html#navlink=SecList

And it also included information about The Tide. I kind of figured The Tide would rop older songs with WEZV playing them.

vchimpanzee
    Participant

I decided to see what the Man Up station was doing the other day when I couldn’t get a good signal from any of the good radio stations. “Carry On Wayward Son” was followed by “Bad Company” as performed by Five Finger Death. I know who it was because there was a DJ, which was something new for that station.

vchimpanzee
    Participant

Another check on the Man Up station, in case the two are similar. Although I could try the web site of Rock 107 too.

“I Stand Alone” by Godsmack. I heard lyrics and there was a DJ to say who it was. That’ll clear your sinuses. Followed by AC/DC, but I’ve already forgotten what song.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php