Rude Language in Programming at WGN-AM

RadioInsight Community Forums Midwest Chicago / Illinois Rude Language in Programming at WGN-AM

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mario500 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mario500
    Participant

I had heard some of the hosts for WGN-AM using rude language in their programming on a regular basis in recent times (including the ones named Dean Richards, Wendy Snyder, Roe Conn, Steve Cochran, and Nick Digilio) and wondered how other listeners of their programming felt about their doing so.

audioguy
    Participant

I have listened to Nick’s show several times recently and have been surprised to find that he has significantly cleaned up his act. In the past he seemed like an oaf. I haven’t heard anything that I would consider rude or offensive during the times I listened. WGN seems to be doing a much better job compared to other AM stations on the Chicago radio dial at night, from my point of view at least.

Mario500
    Participant

^Was he discussing video games and one of the founders of the companies specialized in them during one of those times you heard the program? If not, you could hear a recording of it after selecting this hyperlink (I thought it was a good example of the rude language normally broadcast by WGN-AM in recent times (it inspired me to post this topic)).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php