Sad Day at Qfm96 with the passing of Joe Show on friday

RI Community Forums Midwest Columbus Sad Day at Qfm96 with the passing of Joe Show on friday

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of NuRoo2 NuRoo2 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of allfirdup
    allfirdup
    Participant
    Profile photo of gabigley1
    gabigley1
    Participant

I was listening to the Chuck Douglas show http://www.989theanswer.com/pages/wide/chuck yesterday evening  at 9:10 PM when Chuck started talking about the Joe Show. I thought, “OH NO”, Joe has passed away and sure enough Chuck mentioned that he passed away Friday morning in his sleep. Thanks Chuck for giving your condolences on your show, in case you are reading this.  Chuck mentioned that the station made a special announcement of his passing  at 5:05 PM yesterday and he received a notice of that announcement on Social Media.

As Chuck mentioned yesterday, its unusual for a person to last thirty years in any job this day and time, especially for an air personality. In my opinion, that is a testament to his unwavering work ethic and tremendous respect from his colleges and peers in the business.

Profile photo of NuRoo2
    NuRoo2
    Participant

This is so sad.  Joe was long one of Columbus’s very best jocks, and more importantly a great guy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register

css.php
Skip to toolbar