Saga riding even higher in Columbus March '19 PPMs

RadioInsight Community Forums Midwest Columbus Saga riding even higher in Columbus March '19 PPMs

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  xmusicmatt 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

NuRoo2
    Participant

Wow, it must be eons since iHeart’s WNCI was #4 (7.7, down from 8.0). WCOL-FM is still #1 (11.8), but Saga is riding high. Its WLVQ, in second place, just keeps climbing, 6.8 – 7.2 – 8.1 – 8.7. Q-FM hasn’t been that high in *at least* ten years, if ever. And Saga’s WSNY is in 3rd, bouncing up a little from its already high AQH: 7.8 – 8.0. 105.7’s “New generation of classic rock” (switched from sports talk) is showing a little life for iHeart’s WXZX as they go .8 – 1.2, but it sure doesn’t seem to be hurting WLVQ, which is sticking with plenty of the “old generation” of classic rock.

bigwillystyle
    Participant

Is it me, or has The Brew cut back dramatically on the “new” classic rock aka bands like Linkin Park, Evanescence, White Zombie.  I feel like every time I tune in, they’re playing something I’d hear on QFM.  It’s like QFM with a weaker signal now lol

xmusicmatt
    Participant

Is it me, or has The Brew cut back dramatically on the “new” classic rock aka bands like Linkin Park, Evanescence, White Zombie. I feel like every time I tune in, they’re playing something I’d hear on QFM. It’s like QFM with a weaker signal now lol

Sadly I wouldn’t be surprised – instead of trying something that would bring them new listeners I am sure they are trying to do their usual “knock the competition down a few pegs” like they did with 106.7 I am sure their using 105.7 to try and knock down QFM (exp since Saga took over QFM they have really stepped up their game and it shows in the PPMs).  If they don’t see what they want out of the signal I wouldn’t be shocked if in a year they try something else with the signal again.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php