The Q Without A Fee

RadioInsight Community Forums Midwest Cleveland The Q Without A Fee

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MediaFan85 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

OMW reporting that Allan Fee is out as morning drive at WQAL. I don’t really listen to the station in the morning, but interesting news.

Cory

I know he was accused of sexual harassment involving a coworker some time back. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Nathan Obral
    Participant

According to a reply on OMW’s FB page by Scott Miller (former WDOK PD and WNCX morning host) Allan’s contract simply ran out. Note that Allan joined Q104 about this time around 15 years ago as PD, just before the station was spun off to CBS/Infinity.

Average Joe (who had filled in for Allan in the past) was the host this morning with pretty much the same cast, including Glenn “The Funny Song Man” Anderson, who joined the morning show when it was “Danny and Maria.”

Recorded in Ultra Stereo, the ultimately superior cousin to Normal Stereo!

vjm1
    Participant

He was the one constant in a decade plus on Q in AMD while numerous co-hosts (Rebecca Wilde, Jen Toohey, Katherine Boyd, Charley McCord) came and went.

vjm1
    Participant

According to a reply on OMW’s FB page by Scott Miller (former WDOK PD and WNCX morning host) Allan’s contract simply ran out. Note that Allan joined Q104 about this time around 15 years ago as PD, just before the station was spun off to CBS/Infinity.

Average Joe (who had filled in for Allan in the past) was the host this morning with pretty much the same cast, including Glenn “The Funny Song Man” Anderson, who joined the morning show when it was “Danny and Maria.”

Wouldn’t shock me to see Joe take the AMD gig fulltime.

Perhaps with evening host Ally Tanner replacing Joe middays and newer (cheaper) blood taking the evening gig.

Speaking of Joe, his wife Kristin Byrne seems to have settled in as the new co-anchor (along with Terence Lee) on Good Morning Cleveland over on WEWS)

MediaFan85
    Participant

Allan Fee is now going to host mornings on Warm 106.9 in Seattle.

http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/144936/krwm-welcomes-allan-fee-and-ashley-ryan-for-mornin

Congrats to him on picking up a new gig.

Speaking of mornings and Q104, has anyone got to check out what is now “The Jeff Show?”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php