Uncensored Tarzan The Ape Man on WUAB

RadioInsight Community Forums Midwest Cleveland Uncensored Tarzan The Ape Man on WUAB

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ray 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mduncan
    Participant

When I was a kid during the early to Mid 80’s, I seem to remember that WUAB aired an uncensored version of Tarzan:The Ape Man with Bo Derek topless late at night. It caused quite a fuss and I remember at least one angry letter in The Morning Journal.

I looked online to see if there was any record of the incident but I came up empty. Did I imagine this?

Ray
    Participant

I don’t remember that. But my Mother used to work 2nd shift back in the 80’s and she told me about this movie (“Swamp Thing”) she watched on a local channel after work late one night. She said Adrienne Barbeau spent most of the movie in tight, wet t-shirts. And evidently it was unedited too, because she said there was a brief scene where they showed her topless. So your memory might very well be correct.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php